Thursday, October 21, 2010

:[

    I had a mental breakdown in school. Curled up in a little ball in math and started crying because I thought I was stupid and the numbers did not make sense and uhg. I hated today. 

Now I'm home in peace. I feel like crap though. Everyone saw me cry. It was so embarrassing.  :|
    
I HATE SCHOOL!

•   Teachers don't like me.
•   I hate some of the people in my classes. -_-
•   I suck at math.
•   The lunch food is gross.
•   I don't learn much even if I try.
•   People are way to strict(teachers)
•    I get in trouble way too much for stupid shizz.
•    I work my ass off everyday and go home and work a little longer.
•    The teachers pick favorites.
•    There is like 1 field trip a year.
•    Gossip.
•    Rumors.
•    Drama.
•    Appearance.

Grr, theres more but I got to go.
 


-Faye







2 comments: